CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Reflections

Looking back on life and i am truly blessed, i must say i have had a bumpy road to adulthood but everything that has happen in my life good and bad has happen for a reason. I have finally realized that i cant changed the world or change the people i have come across in my walk in life,all i can do is say a little prayer and let life take its course. Because as one person told me its only you out there in this world when its all said and done. Is it good to be surrounded by a host of friends and loved ones when eventually in the end it will only be you in the end. Just a reflection of life's journey. Over the weekend i was in tampa and i was listening to Boyz II Men my all-time favorite male group and i came across this song i havent heard in a while off of their " Evolution" CD "Can You Stand The Rain."

Can You Stand The Rain
On a perfect day
I know that I can count on you
When that's not possible
Tell me, can you weather the storm
Cause I need somebody who will stand by me
Through the good times and bad times
She will always, always be right there.

[Chorus: ]
Sunny days, everybody loves them
Tell me
Can you stand the rain
Storms will come
This we know for sure
Can you stand the rain.

Love unconditional
I'm not asking this of you
We've got to make it last
I'll do whatever needs to be done
Cause I need somebody who will stand by me
When it's time she won't run
She will always, always be right there.

[Chorus]
Can you stand the rain [4 times]
No pressure, no pressure from me baby
Cause I want you
And I need you
And I love you
Will you be there for me
Can you stand the rain [6 times]