CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

3 weeks Hiatus

welcome back to me i been on a small hiatus but i am back and its good to be back. This pass weekend was sizzle 2006 and my my my what fun it was, if you have never been to MIAMI or taken part in any of Memorial Day weekend festivities please MARK YOUR CALENDAR for SIZZLE 2007 MAY 24-28, 2007 at the Hyatt Hotel in Downtown Miami. OH my gosh the BOYS WERE OUT IN FULL EFFECT. On Friday evening i attended the book signing of E. Lynn Harris went he did a Q& A session and signed autographs of his new book. On saturday night it was on to SOLO ON THE BAY where i would have to estimate 3,000 BLACK GAY MEN came together and dance to 6am on the water, the club had a very scenic view of Bal Harbour. Boi i shaked my lil butt all nite long. sunday it was off to Club Space where i would have to say 4,000 people were there shaking their ass til 8 in the morning, but i couldnt hang wit the big dogs and left at 6. But overall the weekend was good and cant wait til next year.