CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Confessions pt. 2

The abused lasted for 4 years as i was physically,emotionally, and mentally abused by the man who at one point in time cared for me and said he loved me and i in return the same for him. But everytime i saw him hatred built up inside of me so much hatred i thought i would explored or turn into my alter-ego which i didnt want too do. For 4 long years i was held captive in side of our beautiful 6 bedroom 5 bath home over looking the ocean. I stayed for him because i had no other choice but to stay. i had no friends and family he turned me against the only people that loved me. He said it was only the 2 of us and we would conquer the world together. During these 4 years i didnt work since i got everything my heart dreamed and he said i didnt have to work. He didnt want to see my working hard busting my ass from 9- everyday. But why why why what could i do to escape the grips of this life that is cold and lonely now. All i have is me and no one else is was time to do something what i have no idea, but all i knew it was time to get the hell out of dodge quick fast and in a hurry........