CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Confused and Annoyed

As i lay there with my man all i could do is think of the other man. Am i wrong for thinking of him when i have someone that can satisfy me in all the above areas that qualify him to be my man. But dang i need that other man, i need him in all the worse ways. But again am i wrong for wanting another man when i have one. Am i wrong for lusting ova him and daydreaming of the things that can make my life 1,000,000 degrees better. By just lookin at him i could just tell that i may have found my everything in a man that i was afraid to approach and spit my game to this fly cat. But yes you are probably wondering not all good thing are just on the outside, but the outside does make a good start to finding out whats on the inside. No i am not shallow person but damn is something wrong with me for wanting this man who i only had a brief encounter with.


.......... To Be Continued ..........................