CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Book Worth Reading.....






A book worth reading..

Like the chapters in a book
I get excited as I turn the pages
Looking forward to what is to come
I love getting to know the characters
As the plot twists and turns
Never knowing what to expect

Just like getting to know you
The new character in my story
My leading man
My silly friend
My mysterious stranger
Adding drama and intrigue into my life

The curiosity in me
Wants to skip to the end of this book
To see if there is a happily ever after
To see if the love really never dies
And if there is some joy and laughter

I guess I will have to be patient and see
That each chapter is another day to see
If I am meant for you
And if you are meant for me
I just know one thing is for sure
You are a book worth reading…


Written by Mose Xavier Hardin 2