CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Namaste Mose:A collection of poetry on Gay Love




Namaste Mose (A collection of Poetry & Anecdotes on Gay love and relationships)
talks about A man's story on his experiences with Gay Life and Love thru poetry. I have had the opportunity to read my good friend Mose Hardin book "Namaste Mose: A collection of poetry on Gay Love & Life" and i must say this book is a very heart wrenching and emotonally filled book of poems that allows Mose to talks about everything that he has personally affected him in his life from growing up to having to deal with the death of his lover who died due to the complications of HIV/AIDS. If you are into black love and poetry this is a must read to have in your collection of books. Some of the few entries that touch me was "Liar, Liar", "A New Sun", "Do I Fight Or Do I Give Up" and "Teach Me" are some of the poems that have touched me.If you look thru the archieves of January 2008 posts i have featured some of his work so please take a moment to view and also add Mose Hardin as a friend on myspace. wwww.myspace.com/namastemose