CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The Transformation





The Transformation

Angry boy to peaceful man
Allowing what is to be “BE”
My life has a divine purpose
My steps have been ordered
The transformation has begun

Love is my middle name
Joy is what I live for
To please GOD
And to love unconditionally
Every man and woman

Tears I have shed
On this journey of mine
This walk of faith
Believing in the miracles
Unseen to the human eye

Fear is falling to the wayside
Trusting in my Father
And his promise to me
To never leave me
And to always protect me
And most importantly Love me

For that I would walk thru fire
I would fast and pray for 1000 days
I would leave my job without a back up plan
I would move to the Red sea
And patiently wait for him
To tell me what to do NEXT

Written by Mose Xavier Hardin Jr.