CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Your friends hate you By Mose Hardin



Your friends hate you…


They (your friends) wonder about you & me
Our smiles
Our laughter
The joy we bring to one another
How could we be?
Be so happy together

Encouraging each other
Praying together
Crying together
They have no idea
What makes our world go round?

We both have had our share of pain
But we knew that LOVE would see us thru
Time and patience on our side
Respect and honesty have become our best friends
This anointed relationship

Your friends hate you
Because you’re so happy
Because you’re not alone anymore
You have someone in your life
Who does truly love you?

And If I were them
I would hate you too
Just kidding Boo……

You know me loves me some you



Written by Mose Xavier Hardin Jr.
Taken from the forthcoming poetry books Love Infinity Vol.1 & 2